“You’ve got mail!” An invitation came to me.
Meat & Livestock Australia Limited (MLA) is a producer-owned company that delivers research and marketing for Australian beef industy.
We would like to invite you to attend our media gathering which will be held on:
Venue: ENERGY CAFE, Energy Building Mezzanine Floor, Sudirman
Date: 27 September 2013
Time: 15:00 – 18:00
Nutrition Talk: ‘AWAS! Malnutrisi Diantara Kelimpahan Makanan’ by Ibu Emilia Ahmadi
Highlight Menu: Energy Cafe Signature Items by Chef Stefu Santoso.
Actually I was invited a couple months ago to the same event, but couldn’t come. So, it’s time for me to join them. Last time they arranged the event in Central Park, but this time in Sudirman, very near my place. Lucky me hahaha
Children is Our Future. Ms Emilia Ahmadi is really concern about kids’ malnutrition these days.
Role of NUTRITION
• Begins before conception with the mother’s nutritional status prior to pregnancy
• Intellectual and physical growth in the first 3 years of life
• Exclusively breastfed (perfect nutrition) for six months, an estimated 1.3 million additional lives would be saved every year
• After six months, the infant should continue her frequency of breastfeeding while beginning responsive complementary feeding
• Micronutrients – particularly iron, vitamin A, iodine and folate – play a vital role in the mother’s survival in pregnancy and childbirth, and in the child’s development
According to Ms Emilia, there are several differences between healthy children and malnourished children.
• Good physical appearance or not
• Healthy growth or not
• Good immune system or not
• Happy or not
• Good appetite or not
• Active or not
Some people said, do not eat lamb, do not eat red meat, not healthy. Eat only chicken. But, tell you the truth, the key is combination. You can see the information below.
Energy: 204 kcal
Protein: 28.3 g
Cholesterol: 84 mg
Iron: 3.58 mg
Zinc: 5.59 mg
Energy: 184 kcal
Protein: 27.6 g
Cholesterol: 78 mg
Iron: 2.00 mg
Zinc: 5.21 mg
Energy: 205 kcal
Protein: 27.40 g
Cholesterol: 93 mg
Iron: 1.33 mg
Zinc: 2.80 mg
Ms Emilia and Chef Stefu convinced us that it’s not the meat, but it’s how we cook the meat.
After that, we enjoyed Chef Stefu’s creations. Lovely.
Thank you Ms Emilia and Chef Stefu for the information. Hope everybody have the courage to eat red meat again after reading my review hihihi..
Last but not least, a family pictures.
See you in the next gathering 🙂